Get Your CNA
Are you ready to start a new career?
We will pay the costs to help you get started so you get the career!
A HEALTHCARE CAREER IS FUN AND EXCITING, OFFERING JOB SECURITY, GOOD PAY, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES.
WHAT IS A CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT?
Nursing assistants provide basic care and help patients with activities of daily living. Orderlies transport patients and clean treatment areas. Click on this link to learn more about a career as a Nurse Assistant.
Step Out, Step Up, Step In – Get your CNA Now
Are you ready to step out, step up, and step in to a new opportunity? You can – making a promise to yourself to change your life by getting your CNA! Your CNA will open new doors for better paying jobs and give you the confidence you need to succeed.
Imagine you are on a team. The other team has scored some points. Now it’s your turn to do something. The pressure is on. You have to take three steps. First, step out of the comfort zone. Next, step up get ready to hit the ball. The pitcher throws the ball, now step in to your swing and smack the ball.
Getting your CNA is like that. Committing to a CNA means you need to step out of your comfort zone, then step up to take action, and step-in to this life changing opportunity. It is up to you. Let’s go.
Here is what others are saying about earning their CNA:
“getting my CNA was a new start – then college, next doing all kinds of things I never believed possible”
“the hard part was deciding I was going to do it”
“I waited too long to get started, but now is better then never”
We Open a Door, You Walk Through
SNAP2Jobs helps you get your CNA – Here are the steps …
- Eligible for the free CNA Program ? – are you currently receiving SNAP or other government provided income support? Yes – you are eligible!
- Fill in our application form. We move you into online orientation class.
- Complete our 20 min online orientation class. We move you to the CNA program to get started earning your diploma.
- Begin your individual CNA program – we assess your needs and set up a specific CNA program just for you.
- You do the CNA courses and labs. We track your progress and help you overcome obstacles.
- Once you received your certificate and CNA license we help you take a next step toward finding that better job.
Interested? Click on this link to fill in the CNA Application Form.
We will review it, and if you qualify we immediately move you on to to step 2.
You can do this!
Am I qualified?
We believe these qualities give you the best chance of CNA success:
Motivated – a person ready to take steps to make things better for yourself and your family.
A Learner – a person who wants to know more about life and being successful in the work place.
A Hard Worker – a person willing to put in the effort to achieve a goal.
A Heart to Persist – a person who keeps going and doesn’t give up.
Available – a person who dedicate several hours a week to focus on completing the CNA program.