Get Your Trade On
Its Free – we pay the costs, you do the work.
Step Out, Step Up, Step In – Get Started in a Trade Now
Are you ready to step out, step up, and step in to a new opportunity? You can – making a promise to yourself to change your life by getting into a hig paying trade! A trade license will open new doors for better paying jobs, give you the confidence you need to succeed, and put you on a solid career path.
Imagine you are on a team. The other team has scored some points. Now it’s your turn to do something. The pressure is on. You have to take three steps. First, step out of the comfort zone. Next, step up get ready to hit the ball. The pitcher throws the ball, now step in to your swing and smack the ball.
Getting started in a trade is like that. Committing to a Trade means you need to step out of your comfort zone, then step up to take action, and step-in to this life changing opportunity. It is up to you. Let’s go.
Here is what others are saying about earning their Trade Career:
“getting my trade certification was a new start – then college, next doing all kinds of things I never believed possible”
“the hard part was deciding I was going to do it”
“I waited too long to get started, but now is better then never”
We Open a Door, You Walk Through
SNAP2Jobs helps you get your Trade Certification – Here are the steps …
- Eligible for the free Trade Program ? – are you currently receiving SNAP benefits? Yes – you are eligible!
- Fill in our information form details (we need this to validate your SNAP benefit status). We move you into online orientation.
- Complete our 20 min online orientation class. We move you to the Trade program to get started earning your diploma.
- Begin your individual CNA program – we assess your needs and set up a specific Rade program just for you.
- You do the Trade courses and labs. We track your progress and help you overcome obstacles.
- Once you received your certificate and Trade license we help you take a next step toward finding that better job.
Interested? Fill out the Trade Application Form below.
We will review it, and if you qualify we immediately move you on to to step 2.
You can do this!
Am I qualified?
We believe these qualities give you the best chance of success:
Motivated – a person ready to take steps to make things better for yourself and your family.
A Learner – a person who wants to know more about life and being successful in the work place.
A Hard Worker – a person willing to put in the effort to achieve a goal.
A Heart to Persist – a person who keeps going and doesn’t give up.
Available – a person who dedicate several hours a week to focus on completing the CNA program.